Saturday, April 30, 2016

Farmhouse Living Room Inspiration and Mood Board

Farmhouse style is ALL the rage right now thanks to Chip and Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper (my FAVORITE show by the way!) I just love this living room designed by Yellow Prairie Interiors! There's something so cozy and inviting about farmhouse interiors-it makes you want to grab a good book and a cup of coffee and just jump into the space!


This was my inspiration for creating my farmhouse style mood board.  I stumbled upon Yellow Prairie Interiors on Pinterest and I'm in love with her style. She has an instagram account too. Seriously, check her work out. It's amazing. 

I used to love making mood boards in design school. In fact, it was always my very favorite part of the project. So I have decided to make this a regular feature on my blog. I will take an inspiration room and search out the internet for similar items on an affordable budget. Because if you could afford to pay $350 for faux hydrangeas you could hire your own personal designer, right?  
The links to purchase the items are located at the bottom of the board. Have fun bringing farmhouse style into your home! 



sofa: Nebraska Furniture Mart//wire tray: Hobby Lobby//baskets: Target, H&M//coffee table: Walmart//pillows: Kirklands, Joss & Main, Peek Pillow Originals Etsy Shop//clock:  Target//farmhouse sign: WoodenThatBeSomethin Etsy Shop//topiary: Pier 1 Imports//lamp: Kirklands//Faux Hydrangeas: Pottery Barn

I'd love to connect with you and hear about your amazing farmhouse finds!



No comments:

Post a Comment