Monday, November 7, 2011

A great way to showcase your child's artwork

If you have kids, then you are inundated with artwork...not just any art, but their masterpieces! I have a hard time getting rid of stuff that my son has created, but I know it will begin to take over the house if I don't get it under control

I am IN LOVE with this idea from Jen at http://jengrantmorris.blogspot.com/.  She took her child's artwork, scanned it into photoshop and turned it black and white and then blew it up in size. Then she took fabric markers and traced them onto a duvet cover. Oh my goodness. How cute is this?




A custom duvet cover created by your child. 

Right now, Levi's drawings are mostly scribbles, but as he gets older and the artist in him starts coming out, I am SO going to do this! 


,What creative ways have you come up with to display your child's artwork?


No comments:

Post a Comment