Sunday, May 4, 2014

Farmhouse Table Inspiration

Hi ya'll,
It's beautiful weather in Texas here! Hopefully it will stick around for awhile before turning to 100 degree heat! 
Lately my Pinterest obsession has been rustic farmhouse tables.  My friend's husband does demolition and guess what? He gets to tear down an old barn and guess who gets some old barnwood? We do!! So we are going to build some rustic farmhouse dining tables. Eek!!! I'm so excited!
I can't wait to get started, but until then, I've been scouring Pinterest for some inspiration. 
Here's one I spotted on Nest of Bliss.


I love the mix of the rustic table with the traditional tufted chairs. Beautiful!!
She got the plans from Ana White here.

I saw this idea on tommie and ellie that I thought was so cute!
How cute are the carved initials?! LOVE!

Here's a Restoration Hardware knockoff also from Tommie and Ellie's blog that has very thorough instructions and a cut list. I love that it has extensions and a bench. 

I also like the legs on this Restoration hardware 1930's inspired farmhouse table:

I can't wait to make my own! I will definitely post pics of the whole process once I get started. 

Hugs!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment