Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Birthday Bash


HAPPY FALL!!
This is my absolute favorite time of the year! Pumpkins, hayrides, sweaters, football, coffee, birthdays.... Ahhh pure bliss! I thought a fall themed party for my son's 4th birthday would be the perfect start to fall! I don't know who had more fun, the adults or the kids! 

The Invitation:

The invitation is available for purchase in my Etsy shop.

The Decorations







The Menu:
Frito Pies
Hot Dogs
Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
Nectarine pumpkins
Popcorn
Smores


Pumpkin Sugar Cookies:
I found the cookie cutters at Michaels and I used this recipe for the cookies.  I added quite a bit more flour so I could roll out the dough to cut it.  For the royal icing, I used this recipe.  They were a big hit!

Pumpkins:
Ingredients:
Nectarines
Celery
Popcorn:
For this, I just made paper cones out of 12x12 scrapbook paper.  and hung them from a branch that I had my husband cut down.

Activities:
Feed Sack Races



The Hayride

All the kiddos (and Haley)



1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about this fall birthday bash. I am arranging my best friend’s birthday next month with help of few friends. Searched online and got to know about few exemplary Seattle venues. Looking forward to book one by this weekend.

    ReplyDelete