Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Boys' Halloween Costumes

When I asked Levi what he wanted to be for Halloween this year, it was no big surprise when he said "Mater"!! I love homemade Halloween costumes, so I set out to make him a one-of-a-kind Mater costume. I'm good at coming up with ideas, but my husband is good at figuring out how to pull it off.  I knew I wanted to make it out of boxes, but I left the rest up to him.  I drew the eyes and made the teeth and headlights and VIOLA!! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a MATER!!



 Of course we had to dress little brother up as Lightning Mcqueen! 


This picture was taken at our church's "Trunk or Treat" I will post more after we go Trick or Treating Monday night!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I just wanted to let you know, that I made a project using one of your printables. It is featured on my blog today, and I made sure to mention your site several times! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real
    http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete