Saturday, October 15, 2011

Spruce up your kitchen cabinets!

A while back, I had the idea to line the back of my kitchen cabinets with some fun wrapping paper.  Back then, Hallmark was making their adhesive wrap, which unfortunately, they no longer carry :-( When we moved into our new house, I wanted to do it again, but I had to find the right paper. I found this wrapping paper at The Container Store which I fell in love with:


They have nice, thick wrapping paper, so it holds up well and doesn't tear very easily.  I LOVE the mix of the modern graphic with a natural element, such as wood. I took out the shelves, cut my strips to size and then adhered them with glue dots to the back of my cabinets. Once the paper was in place, I put the shelves back in. 



It was super easy and inexpensive and now I love opening up my kitchen cabinets!! 



2 comments: